Motherhood Affirmation Cards
Motherhood Affirmation Cards
We see your struggles.
Your mental load.
Your anxieties – they’re real, they’re valid, and they’re all a part of this crazy journey of motherhood.
Whether you’re a first-time mama, a seasoned pro, a stay-at-home parent, or a working boss lady, our goals are the same: to love our kids well, to be the best mom possible, and to live each day with absolute intention.
After all, our choices and attitudes affect the well-being of our kids.
It’s a lot of pressure. But, you’re not alone.
That’s why we’ve developed these affirmation cards just for you!
Use these cards daily while you drink (reheat) your morning coffee, while you wait for your load of laundry to dry, when you feel like you’re at the end of your rope, or when you need a reminder that while motherhood isn’t easy – it’s worth it.
Abundant motherhood is attainable with a healthy mindset, timely encouragement, and the right people by your side.
We made these for the woman who:
- second-guesses her abilities to parent – especially on the hard days.
- tends to get caught up in the motherhood comparison game (hello, Instagram!).
- has a hard time shutting out judgement and opinions from others who deter her from doing what she believes is best for her family.
- questions her worth and what she has to offer the world outside of her home.
- loves her family well, and needs a little permission to love herself well, too.
These cards make a great gift for new mamas, MOPS raffles, conference swag, or a sweet gift to send to a friend who is in the thick of motherhood and could use a pep-talk.
- 30 cards with a motivating and thought provoking affirmation printed on it
- 3 inches by 5 inches
- Full color on the front
- Sturdy and abundant cardstock to allow for daily use and even travel to and from the office or play date!
- These cards are for all mamas! Whether you are a full-time stay at home mama, work-from-home mama, corporate mama, and every mama in between there are affirmations in this deck that will encourage you regardless of what season of motherhood you're in.
- Love and lean into your role as a mother in your child’s life.
- Acknowledge that, yes, some days are hard; but there are countless women in the world, just like you, with similar obstacles, fears and battles.
- Remind yourself that it’s okay to mother imperfectly – in fact, it’s the only way!
- Remember you have permission to reach for an abundant life, even if others around you want to fall into patterns of complaining, anger, or complacency.
- Push past the feeling and distraction that mama guilt brings when opportunities for self-care or career advancement come your way.
- Block voices that discourage or sway you from making the best choice for your family – whether at work, at home, or a blend in-between.
- Enjoy the ever-changing, ever-purposeful ride of motherhood.